Texture Coat Rendering
Adam Pro also provides rendering services with texture coating. A texture coat is a pure colored acrylic render that beats any kind of paint job that you might have gotten done on your walls. A texture coat is 20 times thicker than paint and helps to cover all holes, gaps, and cracks with a flat surface that looks natural. The final density of the coat is determined by the size of the aggregate and you can choose amongst 1.5 mm, 2mm and 3mm finishes. What is more, you can choose any shade that you desire because the coat is manufactured in a neutral shade so that it can take any color that you want.
Overall, texture coats are a high construct acrylic with graded aggregates that beautify and strengthen structures in next to no time. There is no need to paint anymore when texture coats can simply smooth over any flaws and give the space an elegant and flawless look.
It is important that the texture coat rendering is applied by skilled individuals who have expertise the artistic flair to allow them to be able to produce an appealing rendering look. Remember that this coat will last you for a long time, so it is important to have Adam Pro’s highly trained and creative team members to help you add a unique look to your property.
There are many more reasons why you would want to choose a texture coat over the paint. Here are some:
- You can pick any color of your choice and can also opt for different thicknesses, textures, and styles
- Adam Pro provides a 10-year warranty on the durability of your texture coat rendering
- It is highly resistant to any damage that weather conditions can cause
- It is resistant to cracks so you can be sure that your walls always look fresh and new
- There are no cuts, neither ‘V’ joints nor any lines even near doors and windows. If you want a completely smooth look for your property, then texture coating is the right choice.